The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WANTED: Cheap TT Supra (maybe with damage)...

Sean1933

Im looking for a long term project so i need a base to start with. Ideally i would like a TT6speed thats got light damage, ie no welding required (or very minor). I would also consider a damaged/cheap TT Auto as i can always convert to Manual.

Price has to be the right side of £6K really! Unless its extra special...everything considered!

Thanks in advance!

thanks locky will have a browse! Ideally looking for a TT6 with accident damage though, because from what i have read it seems an auto > manual conversion costs approx £2k for the parts!

Martin, do you know how hard it is to change a NA to a TT? Is it just a case of swapping the engine, ECU,box+diff over or is there loads of other bits that are different?

Check this one out,you never know price might be negotiable plus no talk of crash damage!:-

TOYOTA SUPRA 3.0 Twin Turbo RZ Manual (trade)

Torque of Keighley

84,000 miles

Petrol

Coupe

2 Doors, Manual 6 speed, Coupe, Petrol, 84,000 miles. Adjustable seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Electrically adjustable seats,

£6,795

Whilst it may seem like this is me talking as a trader, i would recommend you speak to others on the forum as to the reputation of Torque of Keighley aka Keighley trade centre.

Michael might be a good place to start. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.