The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap Auto TT - near stock supra

Jim_1979

Gonna be picky here. Try taking a photo of the car with the centre caps on it'll look alot better. Fit the extra stuff as running a car thats overboosted without knowing how much its actually overboosted by isn't clever and its not confidence inspiring. That said the price should attract someone that actually doesn't care about that.

I don't mind mate, be picky.

Don't have any centre caps as the car didn't come with. As for fitting the extras (I take it you mean boost gauge and fcd?), I know what you mean. but the car hasn't been driven anywhere for a few weeks with the exception to the shop and back.

When I do drive it just now I just potter along because if I didn't, fuel cut would kick in (untill I fit the FCD), so the car has no way overboosted once since the double decat and exhaust has been fitted.

I'm gonna be fitting the boost gauge tomorrow and possibly the fcd this week.

I will agree though, those photos are bad. Might hopefully have some better ones at the end of the week.

I think it's a decent price tbh, if not cheap??... I just need a bigger car for the wee one.

Hey sorry for being a bit abrupt yesterday. Theres starting to come to the market alot of cars that aren't looked after now. You don't want yours to look like one of them cars. I am positive that someone here will have a set of centre caps knocking around they'd let you have (I gave 2 full sets of 16"s away once never mind just the centre caps). Just my opinion but if you could locate a set of silver 16"s for much cheapness I'd whack them on there with your tyres as it would improve the look of the car but again thats my opinion. For the half a day it will take to put the boost gauge and stuff you allready have on it'll be worth it, lets face it you'd spend longer washing and polishing it for a viewing.

Lastly food for thought. The supra actually isn't that bad for babies. I regret selling mine for a bigger car and would easily have managed with just one baby. I bought a mk3 and used that for a while with no problems so don't be pressurised into selling fast as yes that price is quite cheap for a TT. There are a few guys around now on the forum with babies and supras so dont just take my word for it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.