The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Picked up my New Car Today - Not a Supra

Soop Dogg

Its certainly not as stealth ;)

Agreed - it's certainly not discreet!

The wheels are the standard fitment. I have my eye on another set but it'll be a while before I can afford to think of things like that - I'm all spent out for now, so one thing at a time, eh? ;)

At the moment it's too quiet - you can barely hear that it's a V8. So providing this evening stays dry, I'll be putting the Borla Stingers on - then it'll sound awesome!

Alex is right - outright performance is not what I'm looking for. I like something fast but I think it has to be a pleasure to drive too. This certainly is that! And it's almost as distinctive as anything I can think of.

The Z06 is quicker, but I wanted a targa or convertible for holidays to the south of France or around Europe, so this will have to do. :)

I'm happy with it anyway.

I'm so jealous, I've got a model one just like that on my desk at work which I fondly look at now and again.

I loved it when I drove one a couple of years ago, and can't wait to have enough money to blow it on another unsensible car - it'll certainly be a Corvette.

Note to self : badger Keith tonight to get some overtime in.......

When you put the Borla exhaust on, can we PLEEEEEEEEEEASE have a video?

That could be a bit of fun!

I'll have to get the exhaust fitted tomorrow. It needs to be on a 4-poster lift to get the stock exhaust off. I unbolted it all this evening but I couldn't get the thing high enough off the ground to remove it and had to bolt it all back together.

DOH! :(

I'm off for a drive.....

:D :d :D