The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1998 RZ-S Twin Turbo VVT-i (facelift) RSP Manual

Nick

just picked the car up today.... :D :D :D

ive never been so happy sitting in a 3 hour traffic jam!!

well pleased as you can imagine. by far the best supra ive seen over the past few months of looking.

love it & holly c*** its the fastest car ive ever been in :D

love the body kit and as a bonus it goes on my drive.............was abit worried as theres only about 3 inches ground clearence under that front bumper:d

quick question for you nick - when i have the racelogic traction controll on should i turn the Slip control off?

cheers

warren

just picked the car up today.... :D :D :D

ive never been so happy sitting in a 3 hour traffic jam!!

well pleased as you can imagine. by far the best supra ive seen over the past few months of looking.

love it & holly c*** its the fastest car ive ever been in :D

love the body kit and as a bonus it goes on my drive.............was abit worried as theres only about 3 inches ground clearence under that front bumper:d

quick question for you nick - when i have the racelogic traction controll on should i turn the Slip control off?

cheers

warren

well done mate enjoy:D

Sorry for the late reply, I'm back in Japan now.

Glad you're enjoying it Warren, was bloody horrible watching it being driven off but it had to be done. Also good to hear you can get it on the drive!

I always turn the factory traction control off out of habit, and that way I know there's no chance of the stock system interfering. Even when I didn't have Racelogic I turned it off as the stock system is so bad. I wouldn't worry about disabling the TRAC myself, it all works fine.

If you do find yourself having to drive in the snow, then Snow Mode does help a little, and with RWD and 275 tyres you need all the help you can get!

Nick,

Just to clarify, when you say "disabling the TRAC " you are referring to turning it off at the button, right?

No, I always thought that disabling the TRAC meant messing around under the bonnet and taking something off so you didn't need to press the button.

I always turned it off with the button.

Apologies if I'm being a muppet, not really with it, jet lag...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.