The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do i look bovvered? (Was 750cc injectors for sale!!)

Guest no1_boyracer

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really thought I had got it sussed, spent a few £1000's on what I thought was decent kit, but now I am not sure what to do.

I think I am going to try drilling bigger holes in my 850's and swap them over with my 1200's

Not sure if I swap my Blitz 3 row for a Fiesta turbo cooler bit undecided at the moment.

I will sell my Aeromotive FPR and get an ebay FSE.

Might even get me some neons.

Club spirit really is at an all time low isn't it.

Actually I think it's the opposite. Someone comes on here with that EFMIC monstrosity and it gladdened my heart to see the utter shoeing it got, it means the Supra community has only a tiny minority of chavness polluting us rather than the perception we had earlier of it going rapidly to the dogs.

Then after the public and vitriolic slagging off the guy makes (on a chav forum) about all of us owning bone stock NA's and not being interested in anything else, he comes back and tries to sell unknown manufacturer and spec modding parts to us. A further shoeing ensues. The community draws close and supports us in this dark time :D I love you all for renewing my faith in the Supra world :hug:

-Ian

Actually I think it's the opposite. Someone comes on here with that EFMIC monstrosity and it gladdened my heart to see the utter shoeing it got, it means the Supra community has only a tiny minority of chavness polluting us rather than the perception we had earlier of it going rapidly to the dogs.

Then after the public and vitriolic slagging off the guy makes (on a chav forum) about all of us owning bone stock NA's and not being interested in anything else, he comes back and tries to sell unknown manufacturer and spec modding parts to us. A further shoeing ensues. The community draws close and supports us in this dark time :D I love you all for renewing my faith in the Supra world :hug:

-Ian

Fantastic reply mate, club spirit is great, especially in the NW section......

-Ian

Feel the love......

:thumbs: :goodpost:

-Ian