The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do i look bovvered? (Was 750cc injectors for sale!!)

Guest no1_boyracer

:rlol:

Basically you're saying that anyone who tells you you've got it wrong is an idiot and doesn't know sh1t. Fair enough. If you know so much maybe you'd like to write us thicko's some FAQ's etc on how it's done? Maybe you can enlighten us all.

Oh no hang on that would involve, fact/logic/reason...things you're l33t txt writing skills clearly lack.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, lets look at your statements below in a proper manner.

I bought the right kit - but they sent the WRONG FUEL RAIL - you prick!!

Erm, wrong fuel rail, so then you didn't buy the right kit then. As far as being a prick, I'm sure there are a few members on this board that may agree with you with that, but hey I at least listen to people's advice when I need to (and on some occasion I didn't and I learnt a valuable lesson)

I have researched and i know a lot more about the technical side than you think and when i dont know someting i ask - ok normally turbofit but thats local to me and all the guys (many of which are from here) seem to trust them and as a result so do i!)

Please refer to the spray holes are bigger comment and Ian's very accurate and scientific comments regarding injectors in post at 10:06

I ent trying to make out im an expert - its just that guys like ya self dont listen to reason ans assume i dont know what im talking about.

Thank goodness we cleared that up, I was beginning to think you were claiming to be an expert.

As for ban.... whay should io be banned for defending myself??? im the one that gets the shit and when i put up reasoned argument i get morw abuse!!

Very simply because you have gone out of your way to rubbish everything anybody has said, and a few people including myself have tried to offer decent advice, are have you not actually read most of this thread?

I have researched and i know a lot more about the technical side than you think and when i dont know someting i ask -

I ent trying to make out im an expert - its just that guys like ya self dont listen to reason ans assume i dont know what im talking about.

Your FMIC location supports your statements above. :)

- if it wernt me - and was another guy you would all be agreeing.

Just shows something dont it!

That is where you are wrong, you have argued with some very knowledgeable people on this forum. It would not matter who it was. If you have done your research then you have already made your choice and only time will tell if you were right. I would just be careful who you piss of because if they are right and things go wrong your will seriously limit your access to free help on this BBS.

I am not judging you mate but assuming you know more about these cars than people who have owned them for six or more years, built their own cars, developed expertise in mapping and participated in the develpoment of one of the most street able big single cars in the county etc is just a little arrogant.

But you obviously enjoy the conflict.

Guest no1_boyracer

NO - i bought a fuel rail/ injectors. But they sent the wrongfuel rail - not my prob!!!!! i tried to get a refund but i couldnt.

NOT MY FAULT!!!

As for advice - there is a difference to giving advice and trying to slate me at the same time.

Also spray holes do give an indication to whether in injector is larger than stock which is waht i was stating.

As for the front mount comment from another member - all MUst agree that is will drop the temp more than the stock one. where i had it located was my choice. so ...... it works better than stock - simple. yes gregg advised me that a larger one would be more efficient but agreed that this one would be bettter tjhan a stock on.

As for guys wanting temp readouts - o really want that as i want to see some apologies when it is proved the temp reductions the FMIC produces!!!

Guest no1_boyracer
That is where you are wrong, you have argued with some very knowledgeable people on this forum. It would not matter who it was. If you have done your research then you have already made your choice and only time will tell if you were right. I would just be careful who you piss of because if they are right and things go wrong your will seriously limit your access to free help on this BBS.

I am not judging you mate but assuming you know more about these cars than people who have owned them for six or more years, built their own cars, developed expertise in mapping and participated in the develpoment of one of the most street able big single cars in the county etc is just a little arrogant.

But you obviously enjoy the conflict.

I didnt assume that i knew more - i pointed out that his aggument was flawed. He stated that the 780s would be too much for a BPU car and that i wouldnt have anything to control them. I pointed out that i had an emanage and i am going single - is that wrong????? then i get a load of shit that the set up wont work - when iffact this is a tried and tested set up!!!

As for ' when things go wrong' - the work is being done by a garage with a lot of experience in single conversions. If things go wrong - they will sort it - but as i said - its a tried and tested set up.

You know what...

Enough is enough, do what you like to your car, so be it.... however don't expect technical advice from people on here I reckon, you have burnt WAY too many bridges. Stick to your usual forum where everyone obviously thinks you are a god and where we are pricks (majority).

I'm hoping since you have now called me one, that I fit into that category as well. My life is now complete, knowing that you consider me to be a prick, previously I had a void where I was unsure as to what I was.

How can I repay you for showing me the light and error of my ways, I am and shall be always indebted to you. May you find all the happiness in life that you deserve.

TWAT!

Guest no1_boyracer
:rlol:

Basically you're saying that anyone who tells you you've got it wrong is an idiot and doesn't know sh1t. Fair enough. If you know so much maybe you'd like to write us thicko's some FAQ's etc on how it's done? Maybe you can enlighten us all.

Oh no hang on that would involve, fact/logic/reason...things you're l33t txt writing skills clearly lack.

No - i ent said that. when a memebr says something that dont make sence then.. yes i will call them an idiot.

T70 wil 750s and an emanage ultimate. will work - fact - see many of them done that way. so when i get told ti wont work - that is shit and im willing to stand by that.

Guest no1_boyracer
You know what...

Enough is enough, do what you like to your car, so be it.... however don't expect technical advice from people on here I reckon, you have burnt WAY too many bridges. Stick to your usual forum where everyone obviously thinks you are a god and where we are pricks (majority).

I'm hoping since you have now called me one, that I fit into that category as well. My life is now complete, knowing that you consider me to be a prick, previously I had a void where I was unsure as to what I was.

How can I repay you for showing me the light and error of my ways, I am and shall be always indebted to you. May you find all the happiness in life that you deserve.

TWAT!

Lst night i was starting to respect you!! but today you went off backing up a guy that was actually in the wrong!!! read what he put and you will see - not what you WANT TO SEE but what he ACTUALLY PUT.

With the comments you have put today - yes - i do feel that you fit into that catagory.

Lst night i was starting to respect you!! but today you went off backing up a guy that was actually in the wrong!!! read what he put and you will see - not what you WANT TO SEE but what he ACTUALLY PUT.

With the comments you have put today - yes - i do feel that you fit into that catagory.

Woohooooo I'm a PRICK!!!!!!!

You lot are squabbling like an old married couple ;)

No1, you were doing a good job of not rising to the bait. What happened????

People on here are mostly good natured, but slagging off all and sundry won't make any friends.

Ok, you'll still get comments and jibes about your intercooler but rise above it mate?

Now come on people, shake hands and bury the hatchet??

BTW Can we invite Flat4 back? He was at least more reasoned in his artgument... except for when he was drunk!

Guest no1_boyracer
Off you go then laddie, bye :)

cool - i am happy with the advice i get in relation to my car from turbofit. I am comfortable with having 750s T70 and emanage fitted. I know that turbofit have done numerous builds using that set up and i ent worried in the slightest

I just want you lot to eat you words when it all works and esp the charge temps!!!!!!!!!!

also just bought a 4.4L plenum - let me guess - that wont work either???????

Guest no1_boyracer
You lot are squabbling like an old married couple ;)

No1, you were doing a good job of not rising to the bait. What happened????

People on here are mostly good natured, but slagging off all and sundry won't make any friends.

Ok, you'll still get comments and jibes about your intercooler but rise above it mate?

Now come on people, shake hands and bury the hatchet??

BTW Can we invite Flat4 back? He was at least more reasoned in his artgument... except for when he was drunk!

doing a good job - think i have the patience of a saint!!!!!

I just get hacked off when a few members read what tey want to read and then put totally wrong points up.

I was putting up reasoned argument - but when a few members start slating a set up that i KNOW to be right - whats the point?

If I read "ent" one more time I'm going to cry.

It's clear your technical knowledge is limited, that's fair enough, it takes time to learn. Basic English isn't that hard to grasp and I'd expect anyone old enough to drive to have received some schooling. Please make an effort to write your nonsense properly in future. You know the right words, stop being slack with the street slang text shite.

Guest Terry S
cool - i am happy with the advice i get in relation to my car from turbofit. I am comfortable with having 750s T70 and emanage fitted. I know that turbofit have done numerous builds using that set up and i ent worried in the slightest

I just want you lot to eat you words when it all works and esp the charge temps!!!!!!!!!!

also just bought a 4.4L plenum - let me guess - that wont work either???????

I doubt you will see any benefit from a larger plenum on that size turbo, just a loss of drivability.

doing a good job - think i have the patience of a saint!!!!!

I just get hacked off when a few members read what tey want to read and then put totally wrong points up.

I was putting up reasoned argument - but when a few members start slating a set up that i KNOW to be right - whats the point?

You change your tone more often than you change rubbers......

The original thread was regarding the injectors and whether they were Rodchester 750cc's because they had larger spray holes. (Read the threads and the ORDER of them, information was left out in the beginning and people were asking VALID questions and offering VALID advice)

You were proved wrong on just about every count of that. They were in fact ROCHESTER 785cc injectors (well according to the code you posted up). When someone offered some advice you got up on your high horse and then suddenly back tracked when you realize your error.

You have then turned into an arguement regarding 780cc injectors, single and emanage. When things don't go your way you seem to get all uppity.

Do you suffer from shortman syndrome?

We all bow to your technical knowledge and part selections.

I will just leave you with one more tip.

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~shemesh/boromir.jpg

I'll get me coat. :D