The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nutjob eats swan - Excuse: Hungry / Muslim

michael

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He hates the country, the guy has already proved he's a nutter, It's whats next? a bomb? Killing?

if he is convicted of breaking a law then he will be treated accordingly. Like what happened now.

.. send him anywhere. Space will do for him!

You are probably unaware that nowadays countries cannot just 'unload' undesirables without the agreement of the recipient country.

Gone are the days when convicts, whores and lepers were loaded on ships and sent to faraway lands. Those lands are now full, have their own problems, and most importantly have reciprocal treaties with the rest of the world.

Let's all stop talking out of back orifices and wake up to the new world order.:eyebrows:

this chap needs mental care and not prison,the killing of the bird is not good,and a bit bizarre but it is only a bird,millions of birds are killed by cats and nothing done about that,so harsh sentence to say the least,plus its my tax paying for the court case and detention ,there are better things to spend it on.His religion is academic,and a bit stupid of him to try to defend his actions by using it. the same would be true if the chap was christian and was eating goldfish saying he had to have fish on friday but would he have been given a custodial sentence? it is possible that prior to this incident he fullfilled a very usefull role in society and to kick him out also a bit harsh,then again he might always have been a "nutter"

... the same would be true if the chap was christian and was eating goldfish saying he had to have fish on friday but would he have been given a custodial sentence? ..

Freddie Starr got no prison sentence, did he?:D

It's true that custodial sentence for eating a bird is harsh, when vandals and yobs are let off with warnings.

He probably got the sentence for his big mouth, direspectful as he was - seeing himself not as a guest but like he owns the place.

As for the swans, I've always thought that the ones in Windsor (marked) belong to the Queen and killing one would attract a penalty worse than that of a rare bird.

I am used to living in the country and very often go on walks, carrying a knife, occasionally I feel hungry whilst out on my walks, do I see a cow and stab it, NO.... do I see a swan and stab it, NO...... Do homeless people, who are very often far more hungry than he would have ever felt ( I suspect) go around killing birds in parks, NO.... And what of his "brothers" why did they not feed him ....... ahhgg, youve started me off now......

I remember a few years back a 'minority' woman claimed on TV that the Queen should be black, so she would represent the majority of The People.

How does one respond to this? Pretend they didn't hear it? Or call for a democratically elected monarchy system, particularly geared around so-called minorities?

That's the problem, people don't know when to stop and keep pushing until the tide turns the other way.

Same as this swan moron.