The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra RZ-S (twin turbo/facelift model)

Gavstar

I've got myself in way too much debt so '96 N reg (facelift model/ automatic) Supra RZ-S for sale at 63800 miles.

I promise you this the car is in PERECT condition, you wont find a scratch, dent, smudge or any rust anywhere, i simply dont have any bad point to list as this car has been very well pampered and looked after, first owner (old man) had an underground garage so dont think the car has seen any rain, even the tools and spare wheels in the back have never been used!

This car has low certified mileage in Japan and UK (unlike other questionable imports) has been properly converted to UK for speedo/odometer and rear fog light. It was the highest class of import with NO accident history.

It has just been MOT'd and serviced at 62,000 miles with the big service, timing belt, spark plugs, everything needed costing ££££s.

Comes with Cat 1 Remote alarm/immobilizer with certificate for insurance. 3 Keys 2 Fobs. Grey rear lights, Twin airbags, ABS, Traction control, Snow mode, U.K brakes, Electric fold in mirrors, Red lights on side of rear bumper, Five dial cluster, Analogue clock, grey dashboard. Also has near new Bridgestone tyres on 17" Khan alloys (Unkurbed) 235/45 front and 255/40 rear

The car is totally standard apart from the Nur Spec backbox which i bought on here 2 months ago brand new.

Willing to travel for far away members

For the guys on here all am asking for is £6995

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

That will sell real quick at that price. Not bein funny though I think you'd get a few quid more bunging it on ebay with the £7k as a reserve. Is it VVTi? Facelift non-vvti with confirmed low miles is about as good a start off point for modification as you can get.

Its Facelift non-vvti mate :rolleyes: . Just desperate for the cash hoping for a quick sale you see :)

If it wasn't white and in Scotland I'd have put it on my list of cars to consider :D

I'm very much in buying mode at the mo :D

Oh dont be so racist!! :p Had the colour not been a problem i'd probably met you halfway or some arrangment, hint hint others interested from afar :)

Hi My son wants one of these. he has a 1998 Cougar 2.5 Xpack. WOuld you look at a px?

Hi Jack, i've had a few offers with part ex. truth is am needing the money. However if you have already have a picture of the car feel free to PM me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.