The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my car

LeeT

Nice one John mate you where very lucky in striking the deal so fast as my mate Wayne was going to have this of him today hope you can make it to the Ace Cafe mega meet Wednesday 24th January 2007 see calander section for links ect. As this amazing car is booked in for it & would be nice to have it set next to gamers one did it come with the private plate as well ??????????????

John mate You got yourself a real bargain there :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: let us know to mate if youe can make it to the Ace Cafe Mega meet cheers Lui

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just thought id let every1 know that i have bought lee's car, bloody clutch master cylinders gone already!!!

i love supra's

ouch!! then again its a lovely car and if you had left it a few more days i would have snaffled it :D but the wife ended up getting her mx5 now :(

nice purchace mate enjoy

Mike

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.