The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my car

LeeT

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee mate I hope my mate Wayne falls in love with your car when he comes down to see you this Sunday by the sounds of things & the way he speaks about your car since yesterday 90% sure he will take it hope all goes well mate with the sale tomorrow ;)

Lee mate I hope my mate Wayne falls in love with your car when he comes down to see you this Sunday by the sounds of things & the way he speaks about your car since yesterday 90% sure he will take it hope all goes well mate with the sale tomorrow ;)

Yep, he sounded very interested so fingers crossed. Fancy sending a car dealer my way:D He wont be haggling me, i hope he understands that is a no offer deal. Cheers Lui

blimey.. another single being sold...

good luck fella;)

Cheers Burt

Mate those are the exact reasons I gave myself for selling my last aerotop. At the time it seemed like the "sensible" thing to do. I have regretted it since. I've been through five cars since and none of them have made me happy. Its needled me since I sold it. I've even been looking at buying another one but can't find one with anywhere near the spec mine was. My advice for what its worth is sit on it and seriously think about what impact this will have on you in a year or so, I'm gutted a year later I really am.

I know im going to regret it instantly but if i dont use it, it is just dead money sat there that could be put to good use elsewhere. Ill get myself an EVO or similar for the winter months and im looking for a 600cc sports bike too

You won't drive an EVO anymore than you do the supra and you'll end up hating the evo for what its not. I have yet to adequately replace my supra and everyday I sit searching for something that will fill the void in my heart :D

The EVO will get driven more just because it is more practical, kids, shopping, commuting etc. I only ever drive the supra now when it is a nice dry day at the weekends when the mrs isn't working so i dont have the kids with me, which is hardly ever:( This is just the right decision for me at the moment.

Mate those are the exact reasons I gave myself for selling my last aerotop. At the time it seemed like the "sensible" thing to do. I have regretted it since. I've been through five cars since and none of them have made me happy. Its needled me since I sold it. I've even been looking at buying another one but can't find one with anywhere near the spec mine was. My advice for what its worth is sit on it and seriously think about what impact this will have on you in a year or so, I'm gutted a year later I really am.

I cant agree more!, a year after my Silver car was murdered, not even another Supra ( of much lesser spec) can come close to entertaining me. Every car is plain boring now. Until my super quick 6 speed replacement comes along I just cant get excited about cars.

Evo's, mate has a 7, 8 and 9! with 10 on order. Drove them all, fun for a while but soon wears off, handling is good but if you enter a corner very wrong, its tricky to recover and not that hard to spin. The night I bought the Silver Supra he offered me the 7, and i took the std Supra instead.

Evo's, mate has a 7, 8 and 9! with 10 on order. Drove them all, fun for a while but soon wears off, handling is good but if you enter a corner very wrong, its tricky to recover and not that hard to spin. The night I bought the Silver Supra he offered me the 7, and i took the std Supra instead.

The EVO is not a permanent replacement, just something sensible for the coming months. Havent 100% decided on the EVO yet, just want to try something different for a while

i work 1 mile from home so its not worth it. Any time i do get to drive it, i have the kids so cannot use it to its full potential:(

i work .8 of a mile from home and i use mine! I Also have 5 kids, and i take them in relay, that way i get to use the car more!!!

Leslie

Yep, he sounded very interested so fingers crossed. Fancy sending a car dealer my way:D He wont be haggling me, i hope he understands that is a no offer deal. Cheers Lui

Dont think he will be hassleing you mate as I have already have told him what's it worth & he will be getting himself a bargain.

Hope all goes well with him & the sale tomorrow Lee mate :eyebrows:

sorry to hear your selling lee, its such a nice car, i can un derstand almost where your coming from as mine sits there all week till sunday when i can take her out, providing its not raining;) good luck with it mate, if only i could have another:(

I know im going to regret it instantly but if i dont use it, it is just dead money sat there that could be put to good use elsewhere. Ill get myself an EVO or similar for the winter months and im looking for a 600cc sports bike too

il sell you a 1000cc sports bike;)

i work .8 of a mile from home and i use mine! I Also have 5 kids, and i take them in relay, that way i get to use the car more!!!

Leslie

Fair play to you but i have been doing this for 3 years. 0.8 of a mile everyday will do your car no good whatsoever. It will be barely warmed up and off choke. Also a big power car is not so useable as a Bpu+ supra day to day and short distances

Dont think he will be hassleing you mate as I have already have told him what's it worth & he will be getting himself a bargain.

Hope all goes well with him & the sale tomorrow Lee mate :eyebrows:

Thanks Lui and i appreciate the kind words. I will not budge on my price and hope he understands this

sorry to hear your selling lee, its such a nice car, i can un derstand almost where your coming from as mine sits there all week till sunday when i can take her out, providing its not raining;) good luck with it mate, if only i could have another:(

Youve got more money than me :(. Ill still be around though and already have anoher N/A aerotop project in mind :eyebrows:

il sell you a 1000cc sports bike;)

Ive already got a 1000cc bike thanks mate. Too big for me to learn on:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.