The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my car

LeeT

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee, please dont take this the wrong way, if this was the colour from the dragon ball, i would have jumped for it. Im not sure if orange is for me though!

Would you mind PM'ing me a price though please.

Sorry to see your thinking of selling though, fancy a p/x on a UK T61 with an engine thats in A1 condition ;)

So are we talking £10-15k £15-20k or £20k plus here ??

£12k :)

Lee, please dont take this the wrong way, if this was the colour from the dragon ball, i would have jumped for it. Im not sure if orange is for me though!

Would you mind PM'ing me a price though please.

Sorry to see your thinking of selling though, fancy a p/x on a UK T61 with an engine thats in A1 condition ;)

price as above, i know orange isn't for everyone but i built it to my liking, nobody elses

I've got plans for another supra but next year so thanks but no thanks

Dam dude, never thought you'd sell it, especially now its all done!

Tell you what, i'll do a swap for mine :p :innocent:

I have a few other things that need to take priority at the moment. I may even get myself an EVO for the winter and look at supes again in the spring

Fantastic price - I think you should have started nearer £15k.

Gaz.

i just want a quick and painless sale. I will not go lower than £12k, i'm not that hard up :D

Thanks for all the comments guys, i've built this over 3 years from a standard supra but it is just wasted on me at the moment so it makes sense to get rid now:(

i just want a quick and painless sale. I will not go lower than £12k, i'm not that hard up :D

Thanks for all the comments guys, i've built this over 3 years from a standard supra but it is just wasted on me at the moment so it makes sense to get rid now:(

Just drive it more :D

would ya take a UK TT6 6Spd for part ex?

only BPU'd. Had a recent low 40k mile's engine put in, with around 6 months warranty still left on it. Shells on 108k miles at the moment :) With FULL service history, almost all Toyota! And HPI clear.

No thanks mate but thanks for the offer. I wont be buying another supra untill next year now.

would like an EVO5 or 6 for the winter

what sort of power will that single make?? has it been dyno'd at any point?

Dont fancy a nice pearl yellow 300zx show car do you :D

Its a 71GTQ on there at the moment which are supposedly good for 850bhp. I reckon 700 fwhp would be more believable. Never been on the dyno which is something i wanted to do before i sold it but nevermind. No thanks on the 300zx mate, been there done that :)

looking for an EVO ideally

Its a 71GTQ on there at the moment which are supposedly good for 850bhp. I reckon 700 fwhp would be more believable. Never been on the dyno which is something i wanted to do before i sold it but nevermind. No thanks on the 300zx mate, been there done that :)

looking for an EVO ideally

so what does it need to be able to run full power?? or just a remap.

i have a few people who are interested in the 300 anyway but i have to pursuade the wife that she doesnt want an MX5 and i need a car thats brighter than my yellow car :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.