19" chrome rims for sale with tyres

Guest no1_boyracer

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest no1_boyracer

lol - ye dont joke!! if i could get 22s under the arches i would!!! as for spinners - well you ent seen what i just bought have you!!!

lol - ye dont joke!! if i could get 22s under the arches i would!!! as for spinners - well you ent seen what i just bought have you!!!

oh dear god i thought the chav scene was bad its seems that the gay scene is worse do u want extra shinny wheels so you can see whos giving you a reach around

Actualy guys enough is enough here. I actually take my hat off to you fella. Anyone that can take the sort of shit thrown your way and come back under the same user name is worthy of some respect (emic withstanding of course). I think some of our members here should be a bit ashamed of the outrageous attacks going on here. If anyone said half the shit here to any of you there'd be outright war about it.

Give the guy a break and let him get on with selling the wheels. There is more than 1 member on here with those exact wheels BTW

Actualy guys enough is enough here. I actually take my hat off to you fella. Anyone that can take the sort of shit thrown your way and come back under the same user name is worthy of some respect (emic withstanding of course). I think some of our members here should be a bit ashamed of the outrageous attacks going on here. If anyone said half the shit here to any of you there'd be outright war about it.

Give the guy a break and let him get on with selling the wheels. There is more than 1 member on here with those exact wheels BTW

Well i hope no one thinks, espcially no.1 that im being offensive, jsut having a laugh........anyway, he loves it?!?!?! as his PMs to me have shown!! ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.