The mkiv Supra Owners Club

19" chrome rims for sale with tyres

Guest no1_boyracer

£200!!!! bloody hell, why dont you just take the guy up the arse instead!! oh hang on............. :D

ill leave that to you mate! if he accepts the offer will you collect for me :eyebrows: :D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest no1_boyracer

£200 - ya having a laugh!! try and get any supra wheels for that let alone 19s. They ent budget tyres either.

Saying that for £200 ya could hire me for an hour!!

Guest no1_boyracer

what ya mean crap??? - these r good condition - nicely made 19" alloys that take UK brakes!!

with Premium tyres - not budget!!.

as i said the tyres alone are £650 normally!!

Looking for £750 for the lot - wheels and tyres! which is half what they cost new,

so a bargain!!

Guest no1_boyracer

lol - na - iv just bought some new wheels so have no need for these now.

£450 id sell them without tyres, but as i said - these tyres have hardly done any miles. looking for £750 for for wheels and tyres !!

Guest no1_boyracer
Most people leave Cubic Zirconia on watches, not on wheels ;)

enough people on ere have the same wheels as these on their supra. if ya look at the wheel market - a lot of wheels are being made with cibics encrusted in them.

Guest no1_boyracer
Most people leave Cubic Zirconia on watches, not on wheels ;)

cubic - zirconia on watches - cheap skate!! - its diamonds or nothing!

a lot of wheels are being made with cibics encrusted in them.

A lot of people have fitted lambo doors to cars that arent lambo, doesnt mean its a good thing ;)

Wtf are Cibics?

Incidentally, Uniroyal tyres are 'ok' tyres, not premium.

Lastly, perhaps giving an idea as to the widths and offsets front and rear would help.

Guest no1_boyracer

cubics = cubic zirconia (couldnt be assed to write it all).

as for bling wheels - its each to his own!! - the cubics ent in ya face - they just make the wheels shine more when they go along.

as for ofsets - i ent got a clue. all i know if they fit a supra and were designed only to go on a supra!!. I beleive they are 8.75 wide at the front and 9.75 at the rear. that would be about right for the 245 and 265 width tyres!!

Guest no1_boyracer
Yeah but i always thought what is the point of having premium tyres if ya cant see 'em?

well if you want to trust budget tyres at 180 mph be my guest. also with the weather as it is - uniroyals are the ones to have!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.