The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black 97 Big Single Turbo

Wolf

Yeah it was dyno'd dozens of times to get the right set up so it fuels beautifully - dyno shows over 480 at the rear wheels so over 600 at the crank would be about right

Brakes were red but now has brand new week old blue ones - so clean you eat off them!!

Yep same car, think Matt sold the CR's to Ian R. Nose and brake colours are different but it's definately the same car

I've taken the pic down to save confusion now, one of the nicer ones on the forum and owned previosuly by another enthusiast, the new potential owner can't ask for more really.

Wolf

My brother is interested in the car. PM me your number and we will come over to see the car.

Can you email me pics of the interior of the car? Dyno plots (if available) - I have a few more questions...but PM me instead.

• 2 weeks later...

You really are a tosser Flynn - try re reading your own posts at the time - how helpfull you said I was, how much you loved the car - a few receipts get lost in the post which 2 years on no one will give a toss about and you start slanging - no wonder you only ever post on the other forum where all the banned members from here end up. Class A Pratt!!

This is exactly the sort of charming behaviour I've come to expect.

A few receipts..... try all my service history.

I bought the car in April 2005, was promised service history by August 2005, and it never showed up.

And watch who you're calling a tosser please. I wasn't offensive to you and I don't see why you have to be to me.

There are good reasons why I only post on the other forum and they're none of your business.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.