The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Does anyone else find this really sad?

Pete

It seems kinda weird eating something that was around in the time of Queen Victoria.

Think of us killing whales then, they live longer

I am often embarrassed by our species, killing and destroying for no good reason. The native americans couldn't understand what the hell the 'newcomers' were on about...

I'm not that posh enough to even try it. You all must be millionaires.:blink:

Lobster ain't dear, sure you can get very esxpensive lobster the same as you can get very very exspensive caviar sometimes you can tell the difference sometimes you can't. Run of the mill lobster that is served in shops over here is very cheap, Compared to the finer ones.

Think of us killing whales then, they live longer

I am often embarrassed by our species, killing and destroying for no good reason. The native americans couldn't understand what the hell the 'newcomers' were on about...

They got the message soon enough though.