The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Quick Sale needed

Scooby

Due to unforseen turn in events I find myself in a position where I need to sell my beloved Supra.

I am only looking for £6000

The full spec of my car is listed on here along with pics!

If you have any questions please let me know!

Brad

Hi mate,

having looked through some of your old posts and the script of your car - i get the feeling you bought the UK 6-Speed TT off me (From Bradford - 60k FTSH) WTF happened to it...?

Rash

p.s. PM me a contact number i'll have your supra off you if its running OK...

Sorry guys, the car is sold.

My grandfather has "temporally bought it off me" (lent me money for house).

Really unlucky set of circumstances, needed money to pay for our house or we would be living in the car.

I’m very sorry to disappoint anyone but it looks like I will be keeping my pride and joy after all.

Don’t mean to mess anyone around, SORRY

I went to bed thinking hard about this one...:D

atleast you managed to get to sleep - i couldn't stopo thinking about it all night :D :p :D

but its all good - atleast you get to keep it brad

Rash

glad to here this mate, but hang on a min, where on earth can you get a Black aerotop TT manual for £6K????

I have a lovely car here but still wouldnt mind buying that car for over £8K if its running ok ;)

you just dont want to sell it for that sort of money really, fare enough you need the money but ask for more !!!

well as said earlier GLAD you are not selling a car like that for such stupid money.

All the best :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.