The mkiv Supra Owners Club

93 TT Auto Black BPU-Closest Cash Offer To 5.9k

DrivingTheDream

The closest cash offer to 5.9k can have the car as long as its reasonable-I'm in a rush to sell up due to a change in circumstances and need the cash quickly.

Car is MOT'd until April next year. I've only ever ran the car on V-Power or Optimax. The clock reads a little over 100,000 I was told by the previous owner that the kph to mph was done at around 74k on the clock. SO my maths says the car has done around 72,000 miles. Whether this is true is trusted with the previous owner. The car is mechanically sound with nothing wrong at all and no smoke on start up. Both turbos still pull fine. The only service history I have is held by me except for a few MOT's from the previous owner.

I paid approximately 1k for the car to go BPU (Basic Performance Upgrade). All work I have had done has been carried out by Supra experts ENVYPERFORMANCE. No expense has been spared. When I first bought her 6 months ago I paid almost £700 for a full service. This included all fluids, belts and plugs (receipts for all). The Toyo T1S I had put on have only done 3k and have loads of rubber still left on them. The car is modified sensibly and not OTT.

Its killing me to do this and sell her so soon but there are reasons. I recently started taxi driving and the car simply is not getting the use it should. I also recently got married (yup, she has spoken) and I have a few debts to pay for this. I also actually feel a little sorry for her-She's been driving round in a shed of an old M reg Fiesta for a year nearly so I'm giving in to demand and buying her something newer. I WILL have another one next year in time for the summer!

Full Spec:

Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust

Envy Double Decat with 1.2 bar restrictor ring

Walbro Fuel Pump

Thor Racing FCD

HKS SSQV BOV

Blitz Turbo Timer/Boost Controller

GENUINE Veilside stamped Skirts

Veilside Replica Spats

Front Splitter

18" Mania Alloys on Toyo's

Endless Super Street Sports Brake Pads all round less than 2k done

Glass Headlights not the dirty looking J-Spec ones

Facelift Indicators

Rear Lights Smoked

Lightly Tinted Windows allround

Pioneer Head Unit

CAT1 Clifford Alarm (not sure which one TBH)

Likwidart Black Badges

Full Leather

The Bad Points:

-Shes due a minor service as 6 months (only 4k though) is approaching since the last. Oil change at least.

-Tax is up at end of month.

-The rear replicas are not the best fit, not terrible just not perfect!-It was my intention to have the car resprayed and them blended so I was not to fussy.

-Its a 13 year old black car-There are a few scratches (A good polish would take them out I reckon) and minor trolley rash dents (which could be pushed out) on the doors.

-The interior is a little worn, again its a 13 year old car though! The dash could do with a paint as the rubber (which is notorius for it) is aged. I have a much better condition steering wheel to be fitted which is included in the sale.

-The engine bay needs a good clean-The previous owners water pump went and has stained those hard to reach areas with coolant.

-Drivers window is sticking 1/3 of the way down-It would appear the teeth have gone on the pulley, I have no idea how much a replacement is as its just happened today-What luck! The window still operates up/down to the sticking point though.

-Fob needs a new batt or maybe a new unit as its losing power on the smaller battery I have in at the mo.

-I'm selling her :(

I've been as honest as possible as I dont want any time wasters or to waste anyone's time, this is a genuine sale and a bargain. There is absolutely nothing wrong mechanically at all, any inspection is welcome as is a test drive as long as insurance is provided just email me.

ive drove it and OMG what a car

marc there has to be an alternative, go sell ya bum in the wrong end of town

Haha, I'm considering all other options if she doesnt sell mate. I'll try eBay as its free (to a certain extent) listing on cars this weekend but if the price aint met I'll keep her.

Thanks for the kind words guys-Your all really making me think twice about doing it now! Needs must though so if a buyer comes forward she can have her Suzuki Swift and I'll have spare change to go towards my next Supra hopefully :D

Don't want to sound like a tosser, but people may actually be put off by the low price :blink:

Perhaps they're thinking that a car this cheap is bound to have loads of problems??

Bump the price up mate. IMHO its worth more like £7K

I did think that myself mate but if potential buyers are looking then the testaments from other owners/members should put them at ease. As I've said its an honest write up and sale but I know that now is the worst time of year to sell with xmas and the winter here which is why I've tried to price it to appeal.

I think I might try the Trader for 6.5k if nothings happens within the week... :search:

Sure no probs when home tonight i'll try get pics, if to dark i'll get daylight ones tomorrow.

MOT is next week which I know it'll fly through and tax goes on end of month so it'll be the full 12months MOT and 6 months tax.

If it's to taste then I don't mind doing the driving to you and poss px+cash your way.

Only bad point on Punto (and i'll photo it) is previous owner seems to have scuffed the drivers side rear arch, if this is an issue i'll pay the £100 to have it sorted, it's no dents or scratches though.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.