The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Opinions on games to buy for Xbox 360

markymark

Army games? Like 1st person shooters? I've played Call of Duty 2 recently & it was brilliant, I think number 3 has come out recently as well.

Cool I will have a look into this one, can you play through the net with this as I'm a big fan of BF2 on the P.C but had a lot of bother getting connected since all the updates.(one reason for the XBOX)

the 360 doesnt really have good kids games, how old is your son? your best off getting a nintendo for that.

But games you must buy are Project Gotham Racing, Test Drive Unlimeted. Gears of War, FEAR, BF2 :)

and of course, it isnt long until Halo 3 comes out! oh and the new Sonic the Hedgehog maybe good for your son.

would recomend a few others but there are different formats.

If you like Army type games then Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter is a must.

Quite surprised no one as mentioned it already.

I was just about to warn against this game :) I hated its restrictiveness, i.e. there is no jump button and therefore you get stuck if you come across a 1ft high picket fence, or the fact that you can't hide in a lot of the vegetation as it is solid. Shame really as it could of been good.

BF2 is great, I love playing that online. Test Drive and Gotham are great games but I very rarely play them as I am always on BF2 :)

Mark

i like the following games altho gettin bored of em now

pro evo 6 - great grafix

dead rising - great zombie mashing action

test drive unlimited - nice cars, great grafix and sound effects like the ferrari enzo

wwe smackdown - beat your opponents senseless with a chair :D

i like the following games altho gettin bored of em now

pro evo 6 - great grafix

dead rising - great zombie mashing action

test drive unlimited - nice cars, great grafix and sound effects like the ferrari enzo

wwe smackdown - beat your opponents senseless with a chair :D

Oooh Dead Rising is cool :D but am getting totally frustrated with how you have to save the game, and also cant get passed 1st night when the dudes on the jeep shoot you :(