The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black TT 6 speed

CJ

It is a lovely example CJ, I hope the person who buys it keeps it how it is. :D

Thank you ;) my guess would be that they will put a new nose on as they rarely stay stock for long. Although a Do Luck with the OEM skirts would look ace IMHO. :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant belive this has not sold

come on guys its a TT 6 low mileage superb condition and in black bargin of the century some one buy this before i cry

Thanks Wayne. I guarantee, the first to view will buy it. In fact, I am so confident, if you travel to view and don't buy I will pay your petrol :D

After driving around in this over the weekend, I am starting to fall in love with it. If someone doesn't buy this soon I am going to start to personalise it :eyebrows:

I was thinking about a silver or C/F look dash and a doo - luck style nose...must.....resist...:(

Im supprised that aint sold yet.. manual with decent miles and a great price... keep it till spring and you will get an extra 2k on that price:D

I know I say this every time - but I am seriously considering keeping this one. Especially as the auto TT I recently bought for myself is now sold :(

You sent the oil sample off Col??? Let me know when you do & I'll keep an eye out for the results ;)

Thats unless you want to send the sample to Kev.O?? :D

Hee hee...I did a bit of a faux pas there eh? :D

I am hoping to change the oil this weekend and get it sent out on Monday if that's OK.

Well I should have a cheque at some point early next month so will let you know when I get it. If this one is still collecting dust I will be interested.

No problem my friend - it wont be collecting dust though as I have taken quite a shine to this one ;) :)

hey cj, is this still for sale?

What suspension is it sitting on and does it have the LSD?

cheers.

Hiya mate - it looks as if it will be sold tomorrow (and if not I had another chap willing to fly in from Sweden on Saturday) so i think we can safely say it is gone sorry.

If you would like me to look for another for you then please send me a PM with your wish list :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.