The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black TT 6 speed

CJ

This is a newly imported black, TT 6 speed. It is a 1994 model that has covered just 70k miles (Bimta certified) and is in exceptional condition for the year. The bodywork and interior are spotless and as you can see from the photograph, you could eat your dinner off the engine bay!

It also benefits from OEM skirts, fully working active spoiler and a cat 1 alarm. It also comes complete with 6 months tax and 12 months MOT.

If you want a superb black TT 6 speed that has been unmolested then this car is for you and at just £8995 it is an absolute steal! ;)

I drove this home today and it really does drive superbly and is quick too - even though both cats are still in and it's running stock boost! I have added new pictures to show the new wheels and to confirm it also has a turbo timer. What a difference the wheels make eh?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even faster without the foliage

I know. :D

The guy I bought it off lived in a very large house with a lot of land and trees. I just took some quick snaps before leaving but will get much better ones up after she has had a valet over the weekend.

might be interested for a xmas present for Leon, will it have different Wheels on or will you sell it with the standard?

I am sure I can sort out different wheels ;) I have 2 spare sets of 18's here. Give me a bell if you have 5 mins :)

Because at that price I can make a profit and the buyer gets a good deal. If you wanted it, and it made you feel better, I could charge more :D :p

Shocked....at you making a profit at that price....seems like the best price compared to other traders...

Shocked....at you making a profit at that price....seems like the best price compared to other traders...

And, not only is it a great price, I am going to supply a report from an independent oil analysis company to show the condition of the engine etc.

That's how confident I am that this car is a superb example ;) :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.