The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black Hillswood Business park, Chertsey @ 11:15

charlton

Heh heh!

Hey dude, yeah that was me :D . I work over at at EA in the office on the other side of the roundabout. I was just popping over to the main building for a meeting ;) .

Do you work up there at Regis or something, or were you just visiting? Your Supe looks evil with that big wing on the back (Veilside?). Nice looking car though :D . I think your colleagues are just jealous :tongue:

I also saw a de-spoilered Supra in Chertsey later on. Gave each other a wave. It looked to be a really dark metallic brown/black colour I think? Anyone on here?

Cheers, J :cool:

No I work for Royal Caribbean Cruises and we had a meeting there - it made my day seeing your supe!

The whole kit is a Veilside C2 kit, not too happy with the front bumper though, I prefer the C1 bumper.

That spoilerless Supra I've seen before, he chased me down once to say hello and look at the kit, I always say hello. There are quite a few Supes in the area now - are you local as I dont see you around?

Heh heh ... Cool :cool:

I never see any other Supra's around really, so it was a nice suprise seeing 2 in one day! :eyebrows:

I am local, yes. I live in Windlesham, about 10 mins away from Hillswood Business Park. But I obviously work at EA, so I am there from 9-6 every day and have been for the past 6 years (2 with the Supra :D )

Whereabouts are you based then?

Cheers, J :cool:

I live in Woking and still in my first year of ownership with the Supe, so far so good and hopefully many more years to come (i just hope the bank balance gets better!!)

I dont see many Supes but I definately see more Bentley Continentals than I do Supes - I guess we are more exclusive!!

Victoria Way car park right? I get upset if I dont see that one in there!!

There is a couple of silver, a red, white and a black one somehwere although I haven't seen them at a meet - the red one I always see when I'm round his house :D

I've seen a few R34's and 33's around and had a nice one behind me in Guildford making sure he was heard behind me with his dumpvalve - I didn't have much to reply with as mines an N/A :(

Lunch time mini meets sound good but my lunches can be at anytime during the day which is a pain :(