The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Time to change

DaveM

The time has come for me to sell my 1994 TT supra auto and buy something more economical to run.

I have been the proud owner of this car for the past 4 years since having it imported from Japan and it has been an absolute joy to own and drive.

The car has done 77,000 miles, has a full service history (although a lot of it is in japanesse) and is fitted with a Bomex front lip spoiler, mines ECU and Blitz Nur Spec Stainless steel exhaust.

The car has been lightly modified using the following items:-

18" Oz racing alloy wheels (pictures taken before these were fitted)

Uprated fuel pump

1st Cat removed

Apexi SAFC II

FSE Power Boost Valve

Apexi Boost Gauge

Racelogic Traction Control

El Glo Blue Dial Conversion

(All engine modifications completed by JPS in Milton Keynes)

The car also has an expensive (over £2500 when fitted when I first got the car) top notch professionally fitted audio system.

The bodywork of the car is in excellent condition and never fails to turn heads with it's shiny bright white paint work.

I am looking for £7500 (the car will be going on autotrader website at £8000 next week) which I admit is a little higher than most supra's of this age are currently going for however the car really is in exceptional condition and fully justifies the price.

For further details please contact me on 07798 626307 or via e-mail on [email protected].

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.