The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Borat, the movie. Don't believe the hype

Bill Prawn

It ain't that good.

A bit too offensive, it tries too hard I think.

Too long as well, could have been condensed into a 10 minute sketch.

The Pamela Anderson incident is awful and how he wasn't arrested or shot i'll never know.

Some funny bits but the very bad taste bits outweigh them for me, and I could never be accused of being prudish;)

I saw it and thought it was hilarious in places. Knew it wouldnt be like that for the whole film, as no film is side splitting funny all the way through.

Also agree that the Hotel Fight Scene was absolutely Pant wetting funny, I was laughing my Tits off for ages....pure genius ;) :eyebrows:

Worth going to see IMO :sly:

The film isnt to bad but like prawn says i feel it tries to hard...And is it me or has his accent changed? Sounds more italian/ spanish than khazakhistani lol

I much prefer the series when it was on tv! Genius!

This is a must watch for all Borat fans :) classic

I laughed my tits off so hard the whole way through, I hurt afterwards!

Brilliant film, you could see the punchlines a mile off but I think that makes it more uncomfortably funny!

There was no need for all of the set up bits but luckily they were well spread out.

"George bush should drink the blood of every man woman and child in Iraq!" :faint:

The film isnt to bad but like prawn says i feel it tries to hard...And is it me or has his accent changed? Sounds more italian/ spanish than khazakhistani lol

I much prefer the series when it was on tv! Genius!

This is a must watch for all Borat fans :) classic

Good link that :D