The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Supra SZ Auto in Red

Ian W

unfortunately i've decided she has to go so am putting her up for sale.

As in title, she's a '94 SZ automatic.

115,000km / 72,000miles.

MOT until June (need to check but it's around then)

Lenso GM 18" alloys (Eagle F1s on rear, Falken FK452 on front)

looking for £2k. NO OFFERS..

now sold pending payment

Rear spats have been removed, exhaust back to stock since photos taken. basically stock apart from the alloys.

The car does have a slight handling problem which is causing it to skip from side to side. This car has been checked by no less than five seperate mechanics (including Chris Wilson) who have said that the bushes etc are all fine and there is nothing obviously wrong, i just don't have the time or money to narrow it down further than i have and am making a substantial loss on it now.

The car is HPI clear and has had a new timing belt and all fluids changed in the past year.

thanks.

Sorry to hear you're selling up Ian, hopefully you wont be without a Supra for too Long.

And you should have no problem selling at that price, it's a Bargain!

cheers Jim, fingers crossed it won't be too long either.

Good luck with the sale, what yours plans then how come your selling?

Nice price btw!:)

well, i'm probably going to be unemployed come xmas and on top of that i'm doing a few thousand miles a month so it's just not practical.

i'm also getting into my mountain biking and kayaking in a big way so just need more space lol

:( More sad news.

Good luck with the sale mate.

cheers mate.

forgot to add to the initial post, i'll throw in some new motul brake fluid, rear brake shoes and the 'coo de gras' (spelling? :D)...she has an uprated horn from Nic fitted!! :nana:

is now up for sale WITH slight handling problem.

the car intermittently skips from side to side, been checked out by five mechanics (including Chris Wilson) who haven't spotted anything wrong with it.

this car will be put back to standard other than the 18" alloys and is for sale for £2000, no offers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.