The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bargain Aerotop Supra (NA)

CJ

Car is now sold

This is a p/ex 1993 storm blue Aerotop NA Supra. It is in excellent condition for the year and has an MOT until June 2007. It comes complete with a clarion stereo with amp and base speakers (speakers are professionally fitted), new tyres fitted about 3k ago, full black leather interior, alloy wheels and a chromed exhaust tail. It also benefits from a complete new set of roof rubbers recently fitted.

Although the car has done just over 100k miles, it comes with loads of history and has obviously been looked after exceptionally well.

I am picking up the car this weekend and it will be available for viewing from Sunday. This is selling at the absolute bargain price of just £4495!

These are the only pictures I have right now (sorry for the quaility - not guilty!). :)

what colour you going?

am not telling on that front the colour has been done before but just such a nice colour and my favroite so i dont care gonna be very nicely styled too but aint saying on that front either gotta leave something for the big day

but rest assured it will be a customautoworx/turbofit master piece

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.