The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 supra TT 6s Manual for sale

mr keef

Best of luck mate. Have always fancied a Rex but it would be a comedy act watching me getting in and out of one. Hope you get what you want for your car, you should do. :)

i'm 6,1 and 17stone but just fit lol..i have had quite a bit of intrest,so it may go quicker than i thought.:(

not a fan of body kits but have to say that looks so right it must be the paint job looks really awesome love it!

Its hard to get a pic mate..if it aint sunny then the paint looks quite dark pearl,but when the sun hits it it goes like really light,thanks for your comments mate :)

Goodluck. It might be an idea to get the plate sorted before the sale as it'll take a few days to get sorted. The guy before me had a private plate he wanted to keep, but it was a royal pita to get sorted because as soon as I bought the car the log book was then in my name and not his which screws the dvla up!

Goodluck. It might be an idea to get the plate sorted before the sale as it'll take a few days to get sorted. The guy before me had a private plate he wanted to keep, but it was a royal pita to get sorted because as soon as I bought the car the log book was then in my name and not his which screws the dvla up!

Thanks Kev but i dont want to change the plate,incase it dont sell,as i wont be adverstising it again straight away probably after the christmas period.:)

Thanks Kev but i dont want to change the plate,incase it dont sell,as i wont be adverstising it again straight away probably after the christmas period.:)

No probs. If it does sell then make sure you swap the plate before giving the log book away! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.