The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PT67DBB Kit £2500

qaisar

The Turbo is brand new, so new in fact i havent received it yet :) but is due to arrive soon from what i understand.

Basically I had a second hand BL tubular kit and have ordered the turbo from MVP, but now due to financial circumstances and a change of plans need to sell it.

The turbo has a 0.68 A/R, without antisurge housing.

Im looking to sell the whole kit together, ideally for £2500 to cover my costs, but will consider very near offers

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry guys but i have managed to return the heat blanket for a refund. the turbo is potentially sold so that leaves:

1/ BL Water line kit (Brand new)

2/ BL tubular manifold (used)

3/ HKS 50mm wastegate + screamer pipe (used)

4/ 3" downpipe (used)

5/ 4" induction pipe with K&N air filter (used)

6/ Braided Oil feed and Return Kit with Aeroquip fittings and Lines (used)

The used items have about 8000 miles on them, i bought them from a former member (MadK) to put on my car, but havent got round to doing so.

I need £1400 to cover the costs for the used parts and would like to sell the water line kit for whatever the going price is too, but may consider a small discount on this if bought with the other parts, say 1450 all in

for pics of the parts please send me your email address.

• 2 weeks later...

right the turbo, manifold and downpipe are gone leaving

1/ BL Water line kit (Brand new)

2/ HKS 50mm wastegate + screamer pipe (used)

3/ 4" induction pipe with K&N air filter (used)

4/ Braided Oil feed and Return Kit with Aeroquip fittings and Lines (used)

It usually comes with the DBB kits.

I bought it seperately because i originally bought a normal BL67 kit but later bought a DBB turbo, and had to buy it seperately.

Dont have any pics as not yet received it. It should be on its way over from MVP to Mkivstore

It usually comes with the DBB kits.

I bought it seperately because i originally bought a normal BL67 kit but later bought a DBB turbo, and had to buy it seperately.

Dont have any pics as not yet received it. It should be on its way over from MVP to Mkivstore

Can you let me know an expected price for the kit (at least then I know if its better value than making my own). PM will be fine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.