The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How are you spending your cold saturday

dazla

1) buy thermostat for the rover!

Be careful, when in the shop don't say "A thermostat for a rover", the guy behind the counter may say "You've got a deal!!"

I'll might have a day on the PS2 and I've told the missus that if she doesn't "put out" today I might have top take matters into my own hands!:D

H.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

god i miss them days of being abit of a playa.:rolleyes:

oh no..... deffo not a playa.... i just spend heck of a lot of time talking to women - going out with gf and her mates... and getting to know them... i think it all just comes down to how confident you are and how much crap you can talk :eyebrows:

1) buy thermostat for the rover!

Be careful, when in the shop don't say "A thermostat for a rover", the guy behind the counter may say "You've got a deal!!"

I'll might have a day on the PS2 and I've told the missus that if she doesn't "put out" today I might have top take matters into my own hands!:D

H.

Hmmmmmmmm. Sounds like a plan.

Well i am bored.

I might be gone for 10 minutes.;)

oh no..... deffo not a playa.... i just spend heck of a lot of time talking to women - going out with gf and her mates... and getting to know them... i think it all just comes down to how confident you are and how much crap you can talk :eyebrows:

LOL. dont be shy matey. sound like a playa to me. Just admit it.

Its like they say. dont hate the playa, hate the game.;)

I've got my family coming over for Lunch, then hosting a birthday party with 32 kids aged 6&7 coming over to a hall, then a large bonfire party to go to tonight.

cant say i have any of the kids to handle, but also got a bonfire tonight...

and shooting fake animals in a forest...

a bottle run and im going to take the supra for a 2 min run up the road.... how exciting :)

Well that was nice, i even got her on boost twice :) God i miss that car...oh well, prehaps ill take her out again in a month or 2.

Go for The Wall? :D

:) :lol: