The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How are you spending your cold saturday

dazla

Well I've just been waken up by the post man. (noisy git). And just received my trd stereo blanking plate in brushed steel. WOOOHOOO! but apart from that I'm bored shitless. The lads have a match on today and the missis has an all day shift at the hospital.

Its to cold to give the supe a bath. And i ain't cleaning the house!!

What the hell should i do?

Whats everyone else doing today?:blink:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

a bottle run and i'm going to take the supra for a 2 min run up the road.... how exciting :)

That's more exiting than mine mate.

I think my plan for today is just to eat, play on here all day And shit all day as i have a dodgy stomach.

I'm not even going to have a wash.

might brush my teeth though. Had a kebab last night and i've got proper dog breath.:rolleyes:

Just washed the sup ready to give it a polish, god it was cold out there but warming up a bit now. Got two willow trees to seriously prune with the chainsaw so better not cut my arm off else i wont be able to take the car for a spin later, when i go out looking for some fun.:)

There's no 'probably' about it...! ..they get a nice Supe, washing done, tea on the table.. no mortgage... bastards! :D

how very true... but... when i had my soop... and was living with the folks... i still had no money left :rolleyes: :( so had to sell her to get my own place.... doing well now tho :)

There's no 'probably' about it...! ..they get a nice Supe, washing done, tea on the table.. no mortgage... bastards! :D

Yea! When i nip round to my mums. My brother still lives there. He's 25 and gets treated like a king. Washing done, Tea on the table, Bed room cleaned for him. cloths ironed everyday. Different girl back everyweekend.(lucky bastard). And all he pays is £30 a week.

Its no wonder he wont move out.:rolleyes:

when do you need good money to own a Supe...? half the people on here still live with their parents

I aint saying nothing, how else can one afford to run such a car as a supe. Its either a house or a supra for me! I chose supra for now!:p

Im liking your monkey sonic how did you get it to wink at me like that?

Yea! When i nip round to my mums. My brother still lives there. He's 25 and gets treated like a king. Washing done, Tea on the table, Bed room cleaned for him. cloths ironed everyday. Different girl back everyweekend.(lucky bastard). And all he pays is £30 a week.

Its no wonder he wont move out.:rolleyes:

can I move in?

1) buy thermostat for the rover

2) install thermostat

3) get tarted up and go on blind date ( chick off msn :D)

4) if 3) turns out to be a dissapointment.... make a booty call

5) sleep

I like the sound of that. have you seen the film, booty call? its hilarious mate.:D