The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS TO4R Single turbo car

tooquicktostop

This car was purchased from GT Cars back in July at a cost of £19995, since then i have added £500 engine bling from Miami GT and had a couple of tweaks made, the car is running a HKS TO4R single turbo with 2 additional injectors, HKS Cams and Fuel Pump, additional spec includes

HKS Racing External wastegate

Metal Gasket

HKS Type R Intercooler

Samco Pipes

HKS FUEL SYSTEM

285 fuel pump

HKS Exhaust and Hand made down pipe

HKS Induction Kit

HKS pulleys

HKS BOV

HKS Oil cooler

HKS fully adjustable suspension

HKS Hard pipes

HKS 272 Cams

19" Blitz Technospeed Alloys

AP Racing Brakes and Rotors

Defi Guages and controller including Turbo, Oil Temo, Oil Pressure, Water temp, Fuel Pressure and Exhaust Temp

Defi Guage Controller with play back

Greddy Boost controller

One Off bumper with black indicators front and side

FRP Vented Carbon Bonnet

Like new Grey vented leather seats front and back

Alpine multi CD and Bass system

Wintow tints to side and rear

HKS Private Plate

This car comes with massive history including reciepts for more that £30,000 with TDI, it has the original Jap import papers from 1999 and a full history since then including MOT's

Why sell, well I have just spent a fortune modifying an R32 GTR at TDi and I sold this to go back to Supras and an Auto Box, this car was missing a couple of things that i wanted I was lead to believe they were there when purchased, this includes F Con V Pro, and I can not be doing with starting the tuning process all over again!

I have a dyno map for the car at 595 BHP at 1.4 Bar

The car runs 1.1 Bar at low boost and runs this all day long, only switching occasionally to show off! ;)

I am willing to show and test drive this car with anyone and it has to go before I go and start tuning again and her indoors leaves me!!

I want to recover £15,500 for this car and that will see me loose 5K in 5 months, but you will have a cracking car and have potential to make a super car with a little work

MOT until July 07 and Tax till end of year, will have a service for new owner

Call me on 07717 542 566 to discuss further and arrange a test drive

Guest Terry S
For anyone that remembers this is Nito's old car...Nito now frequents the GTR forum.

And Stew Bailey's before that if anyone can cast their mind back that far LOL

Can't you get a V Pro out of the seller? After all he is a trader.

And should the club allow GT-Cars to advertise on here when they don't sell what they say they are?

i have had may PM conversations with several members about GT cars but for legal reasons cant post, I have put this to the moderators and agree about advert, but thats all I can say, this does not detract from the fact this is an awesome car and I have it booked in for an F Con V on 11th Nov at Weston Performance but will sell at £15500 without or £17500 fully mapped with, I have just had enough with the modded car world for a bit, too many sharks :(

If it hadn't been for the Trial car coming up, this was on my shopping list - great looking car, I REALLY like this one.

And a :Plug: £500 buys my F-Con V-pro including fields harness, £1k on mapping and for £17k you've got one hell of a Supra ;)

All the best with the sale mate :thumbs:

If it hadn't been for the Trial car coming up, this was on my shopping list - great looking car, I REALLY like this one.

And a :Plug: £500 buys my F-Con V-pro including fields harness, £1k on mapping and for £17k you've got one hell of a Supra ;)

All the best with the sale mate :thumbs:

cheers, I know you looked at this car, and it is one hell of a car, much more fun to drive than my 735BHP Skyline was, especially when you have to drive to the city every day!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.