The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bottom end gone :(

Bog

HKS F-Con S.

What is this? and what does it do?

My car has one of these in the glove box along with a Greddy Profec Spec B boost controller.

Do they need to be set up?

When my engine is fitted i think i'll get these checked just for safety purposes, anyone around Essex that will be able to set these up?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HKS F-Con S.

What is this? and what does it do?

My car has one of these in the glove box along with a Greddy Profec Spec B boost controller.

Do they need to be set up?

When my engine is fitted i think i'll get these checked just for safety purposes, anyone around Essex that will be able to set these up?

TDI are in Essex and fit FCONs

Have you ever had an engine go pop on you before then?

In the case of a bottom end, it's usually a case of 'by the time you can hear it, it's already too late'.

Try it sometime!

Hmm....bit of a rhetorical question there Paul.....if it had happened to me then why would I have asked that question :rolleyes:

Thx for your input anyway.

oh wicked, ive got a few reciepts from them, i'll get it taken to them soon as i get the car back

What does a FCONs do btw?

Do your research on TDI 1st......I personally wouldnt take my car there, my brother was ripped off of 2K - long story, but enough for me to never take my car there.

Do your research on TDI 1st......I personally wouldnt take my car there, my brother was ripped off of 2K - long story, but enough for me to never take my car there.

I had a mate who has had a bad experience with them too :( I'd certainly look elsewhere first if it were me:Pling:

Does he fit and tune the then? Asking as I have one sitting in my garage too...:) And I trust Matt.

Darren - better check with Matt on this. not exactly sure whether he personally tunes them or calls on Ian or Terry to do it. In anycase speak to him and he should be able to sort you out.