The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift Blue/purple 1996, 251BHP, 56,000 miles

leelbuk

Putting on here on behalf of a friend. Ideal for anyone who wants a considerably fast N/A, if they can't stretch to a TT. Martin at MkIV store was pleasantly suprised by this when it was brought in.

Price he has set is open to offers.

Facelift 1996

56,000 miles

5 speed manual

Rare Purple/Blue

tax/mot

very tidy car.

TRD Dials and steering-wheel,

TRD limited slip-diff

Fully adjustable tein suspension,

HKS cams fitted

HKS mushroom air intake and produces

Front strut brace also fitted

18" wheels

full stainless-steel exhaust with sports cat

lightened and balanced pro logic crank shaft pulley

cat1 alarm

All the usual extras, all electrics,climate control etc

This car has been rolling roaded by MkIVstore and produced 251BHP, which is excellent for an N/A. I have the print out from the rolling road but no pictures of it.

Reluctant sale due to house move. £6,500. ono

Viewing welcome, just ring Adam on:

Hello to everyone replying here and by PM. I have had a few questions regarding the car such as weather it is a leather interiror etc.

The car has a cloth interior, not leather. The car may have been on ebay a few times as Adam has been trying to sell for a few weeks now but had yet to try on the forum.

I have no idea if the car had a TRD LSD or not, I will ask him though if he knows this for sure.

All registration doc's are included and recent history is included.

Anymore questions I will ask Adam and post answers here unless you wish to contact him on the number above yourselves.

Cheers.

Has this car been on ebay previously? I think i keep seeing this car pop up for sale every now and again.

Agreed, how many owners has it had?? this must be the 4th time I've seen this one for sale within about a year I think?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.