The mkiv Supra Owners Club

93 RZ Auto For quick Sale

RobAndrews

**5200 now has brand new MOT, tyres with loads of tread and 4 spare wheels and steering wheel looking like new**

Hi all,

Due to having to buy a family car I have to let my Supra go. It's spec as follows:

L Reg 1993 RZ Model (Twin Turbo)

Auto

Silver

114k miles

Clifford Intelliguard 950 alarm, with turbo timer and window closure

HKS Bov

Cambelt, brakes, oil changes recently

12 disc changer

Tax til Jan

Proven 318bhp

She has a couple of dents in, and I've been quoted just over £200 to put this right, although if you know/own a bodyshop you maybe able to get this done cheaper. Once this is done the bodywork will be excellent, at the moment due to the couple of dents I'd realistically class it as good.

I've owned the car for just over 2 years and it's been sensational, the MOT runs out on 23rd October and the car needs atleast 2 new tyres (everything else should be fine).

I'm open to offers. I'm planning on putting the car through the MOT (so tyres will be replaced) although if you want to make an offer based on no MOT I'll listen to that too (I'll MOT the car when someone is interested in it so the maximum life of the MOT can be passed to the new owner).

So, if you can offer cash fairly quickly (no silly offers please) then email me on [email protected] or call me on 0794 4238935, but please, no silly offers if you are phoning me! And no phone calls at 3 in the morning either!

A few people on here know me, so will know that I wouldn't sell a poor car.

Any questions just ask.

Thanks, Rob.

*Update*

Am going to put the car through the MOT shortly (pay day coming up :ecstatic: )

After that the car is up for grabs for £5200.

I'm happy for anyone to come along and I'll take them out for a drive so you can see the car perform for yourself.

Let me know if you want it.

Nice to see you back in a Supra Hadyn.

Robs a great guy have you decided what your getting yet Rob ?

Yep, I've decided to go one better than everyone on here and have gone for something crazy...

... a nearly new Astra!!!! It's got 5 doors rather than the Supra's measley 3, a mahoosiv 105bhp, I'm waiting for clarification on the 0-60 time but I've heard a rumour if you start at midday and hit the gear changes right you can get there before sundown!!

Like Hadyn, I'll be back with something in the future.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.