The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 M - Single Turbo Supra - (T88)

Gord R

Hi Guys

Posting another add on behalf a friend as hes not so clever with computers! - Im getting to nice in my old age obviously!

OK so details ...

---------

TOYOTA SUPRA 755 BHP 507 ft/lb TORQUE TRUST T88 TURBO 1.5 BAR BOOST 6 SPEED MANUAL Fully mapped to UK fuel & Dyno print out Condition:

The car is in immaculate A1 condition with no stone chips or dents. I brought this car to sell so I don’t drive it at all. Mileage is 67110 km which is around 38,000 miles.

I have just spent £600 getting the car mapped and serviced at Thor racing. The engine has been fully rebuilt to withstand power up to 1000bhp. The car has just had a full service recently.

All internals have been replaced by HKS FORGED parts. All the work was carried out in Japan.

I purchased the car through an agent who told me it was running around 700 BHP. I have just had the car fully mapped yesterday and also put it on the dyno. The rolling road print out shows the car pushing 755BHP at the flywheel and 630 BHP on the road with 507 ft/lb TORQUE.

I don’t precisely know what has been changed inside the engine but below is a list of modifications which I was given from Japan:

Modifications: HKS forged pistons kit (nickel plated & piston surfaces has a final molybdenum coating)

HKS H section connecting rods

HKS valves and springs HKS head gasket HKS Cams

HKS induction kit HKS electronic valve controller

HKS hipermax II coil over suspension

TOMEI air-fuel ratio controller ARC intercooler

TRUST T8834D complete turbo kit with external wastegate and manifold

TRUST had pipe kit

TRUST oil cooler

TRUST boost gauge

TRUST oil pressure gauge

TRUST oil temp gauge

TRUST water temp gauge

TRUST exhaust air temp gauge

HKS fuel pressure meter

APEXI power FC & hand controller 4 plate clutch Big after market radiator DENSO iridium spark plugs BOSH fuel pump TRD LSD TRUST oil catch tank CUSCO front and rear strut brace

RECARO seats

ROLL CAGE Custom made exhaust with no joins After Market complete Body kit

17 inch volk racing deep dish alloy wheels with Extrem Drag Tyres

6 speed manual gear box Plus many more extras to much to list.

-------

£15500 ono - for quick sale. (Far , far to cheap if you ask me..so get yourselves a bargain!!)

You can either pmme if you have any questions or use the following contact details:

call 07961 053 288 or email [email protected]

THANKS

Gord

Got any more pictures of the interior ?

How intrusive is the roll cage, what the seats

look like, how much space in the rear seats?

Where abouts is the car?

Would the guy be interested in a px (93.5 jdm TT)

How does one persuade ones current wife that

a 700 BHP car is really necessary and that she

should be happy driving the MPV?:search:

I'm going to try ! :eyebrows:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mods... can you please trim this thread to the bare minimum..imi i will pm you..

I am doing this as a favour..i do expect to have to get into this sort of discussion...

ANY SERIOUS BUYERS, THAT HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH HIGHLY TUNED CARS (i know its said too often but this car is suited to those that are experienced drivers.)

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ZUBER.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.