The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nissan Skyline R33 GTR

Robbo

Guest dee_rz

R32 is the best skyline made ever in my opinion all round don't think skylines were ever built for looks but there damn fine cars, the r34 is the best looking skyline but it's also the least capable as it's a lard arse :D

Can't go wrong with a r32, i'll be looking at having a r32 with the supra in about 2 years time and i'm sure it will be my next project along side the continual progress of the sup :cool:

Tell your fella goodluck with the sale shame the skyline market is a bit flooded at the moment and price's are not great unless your buying :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
p.s i think the reason why he cant sell it is because it blantantly hasnt done 23k KM, thats like 10K miles?! :blink:

And the engine shows signs of more than 10k miles of driving

Oh and "P.S" Matt H, the mileage is correct and can be warranted so the mileage "blatently" is correct ;) And I dont believe you have ever come to see this car so I dont believe you have ever inspected the engine (cant tell off photos).

If you are not interested in the car then why be a dick about it with your comments :clown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.