The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nissan Skyline R33 GTR

Robbo

R32's look shite....most people prefer them to drag race with because of the weight thing, from this point of veiw they are very good, and also very cheap now :), I think the "taxi" comments stem from the r32....looks wise Gtr everytime for me

They're both GTR's.Good R32 GTR's are making the same money as R33 GTR's at the moment, and to be honest there is'nt that much differance in the weight.

The R32 however is a much better handling car due to it being track derived.

• 5 weeks later...

It's horses for courses on which model you go for but the biggest plus point of the R32 GTR as well as the weight advantages, track derived etc is the RB26 DET in the earlier cars is stronger than in the R33 and the R34 hence you will find a few R32 GTR's with engines from R32's.

Great looking 33 that but personal preference is the 32.

Good luck with the sale as I can vouch for the tough market at the moment!!!!! :(

Looks nice in white as well IMHO.

Pete :)

It's now down to £10,750 without the GTR plate (private plate). This is a superb example of an R33 GTR, it is immaculate both inside and out, under body and mechanically sound. A real head turner and very fast. It has been checked over when it was first bought earlier this year by Falcon Engineering in Middlesborough who deal with Ferrari and Porche and was also inspected with a fine tooth comb by Springfield Honda (largest main Honda dealership in the North East). Its a bargain (too cheap personally but hey it aint my car!!) :)

• 1 month later...

That ad, as most things on ebay looks like complete bs.

If there were 2monster turbo's on that thing, you'd actually see them, unlike the stock ones it appears to have!

That ad, as most things on ebay looks like complete bs.

If there were 2monster turbo's on that thing, you'd actually see them, unlike the stock ones it appears to have!

lol, possibly. it just didnt do it for me so failed at the first hurdle and i didnt even bother looking into or reading the spec properly :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.