The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wanted tt or single supra

gdc

after a good quality soop tt or single whith low miles and in excelent condition . money waiting. at moment looking at a few but cant decide its either travel down south when working 7 days a week or import but dont get soop untill january. if you on verge of selling please contact me our if you have any advice too. will decide this weekend. thank you:search:

:) i know. his soop would be perfect its perfect its the cost thats got me thinking?

If the cost is to much (if thats what you meant by thinking) update your list to TT only and forget about trying to get a decent single. Maybe if you posted your budget then you might get a better response.

around £15500 would be pushing it as didnt know to go cheaper then upgrade or is it more cost effective to buy already done?as know little about cars:search:

I obviously have a vested interest in selling a car but putting my impartial hat on here I would buy one that has been unmolested and have it done as you want by the garage you want. At least then you have the peace of mind of knowing what was done, by whom and when etc.

And, with good quality cars being available at lower prices and parts coming down in price, it makes financial sense too.

[Now the sales plug :D ]

I have a superb 1996 GZ for sale that has a FSH since 1999 and I am willing to bring it half way to you to show the car. If you bought that and put a single conversion on, it would cost you in total much less than most single turbo cars are being advertised for. And you can have it now and be singled before Xmas :D

I obviously have a vested interest in selling a car but putting my impartial hat on here I would buy one that has been unmolested and have it done as you want by the garage you want. At least then you have the peace of mind of knowing what was done, by whom and when etc.

Like mine in fact. Lots of tasteful mods, unmolested engine in big terms. Just set up ready for BPU. Clean, low mileage and black. Nothing else to add really....

You will struggle to find a cleaner example at the price I have mine up for....

Guest rnewton

If your looking for an excellent example, which I'm sure £15,500 will buy, i may consider selling mine for that price. It's a 1998 in VVTi TT in Gun Metal grey with BPU and was orininally imported by JIC (and sold for £24k).

RichN

Dunno your history on cars but its your choice, going into a Supra TT is bad enough if not used to rear wheel drive cars with plenty power, as they can be tale happy sometimes, and a single can be worse in some cases as the power in a single is awesome.

had 5series bmw,s type sport and vw golfs as well as a aerotop na soop. so know what i want but budget never seems to be enough mate. need to win lottery its my turn saturday. fingers crossed:)

is this not going to cost more in the long run?:search:

Take a look at mine before you decide dude. Its got more than enough power to start you out with and is a lovely example which you wont need to spend money on to get to look good. All your expense can go on adding more power - if you are crazy enough to want more than 400bhp + that is....

is this not going to cost more in the long run?:search:

Yep, but if you don't have the budget now then you might buy something that SEEMS to be all done, and yet you need to spend on x, y and z.

I bought a single car right out of Trials showroom kinda thinking 'it should be all done, it's their demo car'. Er, about £5k later and it aint done !

Have a chat with our good friend CJ, decide what you want and he will find it for you :) Oh, and he certainly has been there\done that with Supras ;)

All the best

Matt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.