The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Not Well

SUPRALOOPY

Has anyone else had this sickness and diarrhea?? My Mrs has not eaten for three days now and I'm coming on for two days now myself:( If you have had this when does it stop?? and if not LOOK OUT its VERY nasty:( Its like flu with shite and vomit.(Don't even think about farting)

I've had it. People at work thought I was just having an easy skive. Oh how I laughed when they came down with it.

Has anyone else had this sickness and diarrhea?? My Mrs has not eaten for three days now and I'm coming on for two days now myself:( If you have had this when does it stop?? and if not LOOK OUT its VERY nasty:( Its like flu with shite and vomit.(Don't even think about farting)

Try Bisto mate will thicken it up a bit :)

It got to the point where water wasn't staying down more than 10 seconds...

Bizarrelly enough to doc recommended some migraine anti-sickness tablets which help keep fluids down.

took some flu stuff but spewed it all up almost immediatly. been in bed for last hour and a half and got bored..still got work though..just staying away from everyone:(

feck me dave you should have said i would have kept my distance yesterday:D