The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My 97 J spec manual TT available soon

chris aka fonz

My 97 Facelift J spec Manual is now up for sale , the car has just been at Turbofit where its had all the valve stem seals changed and turbo's changed , the turbo's have covered around 20,000 miles . Its had a 2mm HKS head gasket fitted and full cambelt service .

Id be happy for anyone to ring turbofit to get their oppinions on the car as theyve had it in bits so know it better than i .

The only thing Greg advised me on was that my Apexi Induction kit wasnt big enough lol

Around 65000 on the clock .

Pics in my garage however it now has a C/F Top secret Bonnet and Imola 2 seats and Harnesses which i have to say are tight to sit in but i find very comfortable but if your a big bloke forget it lol .

I am asking 10K . PM me for further details

• 1 month later...
Guest Terry S
Why has it got a 2mm head gasket fitted, out of interest?

-Ian

I was just thinking the exact same thing. Why would you want to lower the compression on a stock car?

Sorry Chris just to keep things right.

The head gasket was renewed using a 1.6mm HKS metal head gasket.

We only ever use HKS head gaskets as they can be supplied in 1.2mm, 1.6mm and 2.0mm for higher boost cars.

Anyway shame you are selling but good luck with the sale.

Thanks for that , yeh i wish i could keep it but especially now ive had the work done . :(

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bainesy36

Yeah, it was me and I'm scared stiff about picking it up!! .:scared:

It's going to be a BIG handful compared to my Hyundai Lantra 1.8 estate, but I can't wait!

Big thanks to Chris for the not too scary drive in the wet and all his help. Really decent bloke and a credit to the Supra! :D

Cheers Chris, see you soon.

Nige.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.