The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black 1993 K reg SZ Manual

Daston

Hi guys

Think its time for her to go she is a lovely car and was well looked after in the time I had her. She has covered just over 88k miles (have paperwork to prove mileage)

What the car has

Sony CD player and Sony Speakers (but to be honest the engine makes the best sound)

New Boost Logic Crank Pulley (around 2k miles ago)

New Clutch and RSR cat back Exhaust (around 7-8k miles ago)

New Hancook Ventus Sport tyres (around 7-8k miles)

Repainted 17" UK wheels

Bomex side Skirts

OEM rear Spats

OEM boot Spoiler

Custom blue dash

Steel Gear stick and wheel

Toad Cat 1 Alarm

Bad points

Head lights need refurbed, front bumper has a minor crack, side skirts could do with being removed and refitted, cracked rear spat and there is a slight pin size dent on the rear quarter panel.

Red bits have gone back to black

I am looking for around £5,000k will part ex for a good low mileage Mkii MR2 Turbo

5k!!!!!!!

mate am sorry but i think that is quite overpriced whitesupraboy had a 95 manual up for about that and had trouble selling it had alot off nice mods too think you should really re think this one,also there is a tt auto on here for 500 quid more than you are asking

well I paid more than 5k just over 1 year ago surly they havnt depreciated that much?

afraid so mate. :(

it's only worth what someone will pay for it though. if you don't need to sell it then hold out for what you want (or perhaps just closer to it ;)).

no offence to anyone but if there not interested in the guys car maybe should keep there comments to there self its up to him what price he puts and shouldnt be slagged for it just cause its an n/a you dont see folk comenting on tt that k reg l reg and priced at over 10k

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I pick it up tomorrow - have the day of work and everything. :p [i don't want to jinx it. :D]

Nah itll be fine, thats a good price too for a facelift, bet you cant wait, im sure its a step up from your FTO. We want pics tomorrow evening!;)

Nah itll be fine, thats a good price too for a facelift, bet you cant wait, im sure its a step up from your FTO. We want pics tomorrow evening!;)

I hope so.....:p My FTO is shite, I'd be happier driving a carrier bag to be honest. :) otherwise Im very very very excited. :p

no offence to anyone but if there not interested in the guys car maybe should keep there comments to there self its up to him what price he puts and shouldnt be slagged for it just cause its an n/a you dont see folk comenting on tt that k reg l reg and priced at over 10k

yeah because a tt 93 is worth up to that a 93na is not worth 5k that its not slagging off its called knowing a little bit about these cars and the market place at the moment!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.