The mkiv Supra Owners Club

decided to put up for sale

gaz1

going to hold out a while, for the right price i will let her go, not in a rush to sell, might buy a newer 6 speed manual poss single, then swap the mods from this one to that, then sell as basic supra, just a shame as so much money and effort to get it the standard it is now, still i have time on my side :D ;)

Er, there's a lesson here mate ;)

mine's not going anywhere, i just get these moments of insanity sometimes:D I'd miss the piss ups,events and meets too much (in that order) I have plans for the winter now to transform it a little bit;)

mine's not going anywhere, i just get these moments of insanity sometimes:D I'd miss the piss ups,events and meets too much (in that order) I have plans for the winter now to transform it a little bit;)

good man, you still up for the flame and thunder weekend, weather is supposed to be like summer :D really

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.