The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My UK Single Turbo UK Spec For Sale! :o(

Peter P

With Chirstmas now behind us i'm hoping someone will realise the bargain i'm offering and snap this up (at the least a viewing or serious enquiry would help!!;) ).

If anyone wants any further info or pics of anything let me know.

This really is a nice, clean example of a UK model in a great colour and with only the best new parts fitted at great expense. If you take a look around, you'll see at £10k this is a steal for a properly setup single with approx 550/600HP and loads of new parts less than a year old!

Come on someone BUY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :D

All the best,

Pete :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe this is still around. I bet there are a few bods on this forum with their eyes on this car at the moment. I'm one of them TBH with you but I can't justify a 2nd Supe at the moment until we get our double garage sorted. I could never leave a Supra outside in the wet when mine has been pampered for so long in its heated garage!

I'm certain it will be snapped up soon Pete;)

Best of luck for the inevitable pending sale:)

Thanks for the kind words Andrew.

Hope you're right as I have a wonderful, patient girlfriend who is desperate for me to move closer to her and allow us to be together more as it's a 3 hour round trip at the moment!! :rolleyes: :(

It really is a great car and should make someone really happy as it's mechanically sound and in very good condition for a UK car IMHO.

As proven by the support from all who have worked on or driven this car recently, it is a great spec for a price well under what I would hope to get if I could keep it till the summer but needs must!!! ;) :D

Come on peeps, get those offers in and bag a bargain for 2007! :D :d :D

All the best and a Happy New Year to all :)

Cheers,

Pete

I must say - this turbo is very good - I run the same myself - the spool is better than stock TT in sequential.. and the power is enough for all but the dedicated 1/4 mile'rs

highly recommended.

It may be high is milage but for 10k it's a give away - worth more in parts alone... the turbo kit must be £3k at least?

Easily Mike + fitting + setup etc!

Add the new rad, FMIC and all the other mods I had done in 12 months (i.e all are still under a year old!), and you start to realise the spec outways the price easily!

If you bought a UK auto then did the same things mine has you would spend way more than £10k.

The GT35R is a superb single and works soo well with the autobox due to the boost coming in around 3,000RPM on mine and approaching full before 4,000RPM which is very quick response.

Steve L running the PHR Stage 1+ on his manual agrees that the slightest error in changeup and i'd be long gone! Both Steve and Paul Whiffin know this car and know what it's capable of and believe me a nicer stage for a road going auto single would be hard to find.

I still remember when £10k wasn't enough for a stock TT!!!!!! ;) :D

Can't believe how times have changed! :rolleyes:

Cheers for the comments though.

Pete

Following on from an interested buyer from the forums PM, I should point out the occasional stall issue I described from the outset IS still an issue.

The drop in my asking price of £2,500 will EASILY cover the cost of any necessary remedial work as it's either the o2 sensor or the idle control valve that needs replacing. Even if you were to replace both, they would cost nothing like £2,500.

If the buyer is worried about this then I will get the fault fixed but at a cost IN ADDITION to the £10,000 the car is going for.

Any questions then post up or PM.

Cheers,

Would just add the mileage may appear high but not really for a 94 UK car and with the 2nd hand low mileage import engine which Paul Whiffin supplied and fitted for me when the single was installed and setup it isn't a factor!

On top of that things like brakes etc were all done and checked when I bought the car back in Jan 06 so no issues there either.

Any interest or questions either PM or post away and i'll get back to you asap.

All the best,

Hi all,

Following a viewing by Imi and his sister and bro-in law, just a quick update.

The car doesn't have working A/C. Should have mentioned it previously but didn't include in the original spec as the aircon rad is non-existent! If you wanted it to work it may just be a case of re-fitting an aircon rad and re-gassing the system as the other key parts i.e pump etc is all still there I believe unless Paul took them off when he fitted the low mileage jap engine?! :search:

Will double check and let everyone know.

Other than that, spec as previous but any questions don't hesitate to let me know.

This is now on hold for an interested party until he PM's me back as he was first in the line for the car. You know who you are MattC!! ;) :D

Cheers all,

Yeah Baby..

So unless the unthinkable happens like the bank telling me to f**k off or my wife does infact remove my balls i will be buying this car...

:cool: :cool: :cool:

You've got the bargain of the century mate IMHO!! Some people spend a fortune getting a car to that spec and you've bought it for peanuts.

If it wasn't for the fact that I already have a mint Supe in the garage then Pete's Supe would be in there now.

Best of luck with the car - great purchase mucka!

Thanxs all for the kind words and MattC don't think you'll be dissapointed as it is a fab car for the money mate.

Cheers Imi for the kind words and glad to have been of assistance with the tank reversal!! ;) :blink: Hope you got it home to your Dad ok?

Will let everyone know the good news once MattC and I have done the deed but this is provisionally sold.

Thanks again all.

All the best,

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.