The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver RZ TT M reg, (28000 miles) Veilside bodykit

Guest Supra_Kid

Guest Supra_Kid

SILVER, 28000 miles, Remote Central Locking, Electric Windows, ABS, Traction Control, Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Drivers Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Alarm, Immobiliser, , Alloy Wheels, £9995

mint condition selling on behalf of neibhour.

link for pics and contact

http://drilldown.autoexposure.co.uk/externaldrilldown.cfm?Account=AETA77043&VehicleID=AETV856503

oh shit thats a mistake on my part lol, i know its a private pl8 aswell forgot to add that to the description

hi mate the car has to be an N reg or newer to have that plate on it.Are you sure it is not an N reg that was imported here from japan in 2001?

Guest Supra_Kid
hi mate the car has to be an N reg or newer to have that plate on it.Are you sure it is not an N reg that was imported here from japan in 2001?

it must be that ive allredy said i think it must have been registerd in 2001 , genuine mistake with the reg m...n

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.