The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WTD: mint auto turbo supra mods or no mods welcomed

Guest dee_rz

yes a friend of mine is coming over to supra ownership infact my sisters boyfriend please help guys we went to look at one today only done 50000 miles and it looked mint and i mean mint no mods.

anybody know of any anywhere with one, no problems just nice and ready to go cash waiting :)

Guest Supra_Kid

yes a friend of mine is coming over to supra ownership infact my sisters boyfriend please help guys we went to look at one today only done 50000 miles and it looked mint and i mean mint no mods.

anybody know of any anywhere with one, no problems just nice and ready to go cash waiting :)

check out this

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=86364

so why did he not buy that one :search:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.