The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blue L-reg 6 Speed Twin Turbo Supra (Jurgen Sourced)

Sean1933

Well sadly the time has come to sell, again. Im now looking at a possible job in London, and im studying for a Law Degree so i need the money and will not have the time.

This car was sourced by Jurgen in June this year and has now had a Full Service to include: New Tyres (when imported) Oil Change (engine+box), Oil Filter, plugs, cambelt. She has also has a brand new OEM Toyota Clutch.

Only done approx 53,000 miles and still running on standard boost, goes like stink and corners like its on rails!

Engine Specifications:

Sard Blow Off Valve

Turbocharger & Induction:

Trust Air filter

Stock Turbo's

Fuel, Tuning & ECU:Exhaust:

Blitz Nur Spec'R Complete System

Drivetrain:

Limited Slip Diff

Suspension, Wheels, Tyres & Brakes:

Tein Adjustable Suspension

17" Works Wheels

Brake Dampener

Front Strut Brace

Rear Strut Brace

Interior & ICE:

Blitz Boost Gauge

Apex'i Turbo Timer

Panasonic CD/MD Headunit

Exterior:

Genuine Bomex Front Bumper

Genuine Bomex Side Skirts

Genuine Veilside Spats

Genuine Veilside Wing

Genuine Top Secret Ganador style Wing Mirrors

Tinted side and front repeaters

Open to offers around the 10,400 mark!!!

[ATTACH]45252[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45290[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45291[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45292[/ATTACH]

Jesus you don't stay still do you! Good luck with the sale mate. Love the colour :)

It does seem that way mate.

I need to concentrate on my career and a i cant do that when i have an awesome car to distract me! Plus i want to be able to afford to mod it, which on my current salary i cant so i need to earn some decent wedge!!!

I may be looking in the summer for a long term project which will probably be an RX7, sourced by Jurgen again...because the service is A1 and so are the Cars!

I remember you couldnt wait to get this mate,back few months ago, had enough already??

Sad to see another Blue supra going though :(

Not had enough by a long shot, i love it. Its just my situation has changed again and i cant really afford to keep it, plus i wont have the time to use it properly. Im sure i will be back as an owner in the future!

what, nooo

What you so upset about?

what is the price reduced too? I would definately be interseted but don't know if it is within my budget.

Any interior shots?

I'm due to have a look at a Supra in this colour but the fellow's not back from the States untill the middle of November.

desperate to get my hands on one!

Regard's

Ricardo

Not had enough by a long shot, i love it. Its just my situation has changed again and i cant really afford to keep it, plus i wont have the time to use it properly. Im sure i will be back as an owner in the future!

What you so upset about?

just get rid of the heap then:d

what is the price reduced too? I would definately be interseted but don't know if it is within my budget.

Any interior shots?

I'm due to have a look at a Supra in this colour but the fellow's not back from the States untill the middle of November.

desperate to get my hands on one!

Regard's

Ricardo

Whats your budget Ricardo?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.