The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6 Speed Twin Turbo For Sale With Or With Out Wheels?

Ricerocket01

Wheels & Tyres £3k aprox.

I shall buy a low auction grade project car from Japan and spend £10k on the engine alone, put the wheels on the next one or sell separately?

Jees, I knew they were exprensive, but didn't think Hart's were that much.

Awesome looking wheels though

Mas

I agree with you mate.

I'm making no money out of this car, my money has been tied up for months and didn't have the pleasure of kicking the tyres:Pling:

It should be another £2K, people don't realise how costley it is to import a good auction grade car!

I also fear it's the wrong time of year to sell with x-mas coming up.[sHOCK][/sHOCK]

:p Harder to keep black clean

There was part Jap history with it but not being able to read Japanese can't be sure?

Who cares? It was auction grade 4, which means it's pretty damn good, otherwise I would not had purchased it;)

A lot of the Supra's you see for sale are low auction grade and not very nice at close inspection.

MKivstore in Bristol said mine was the nicest they had seen in a long time - what does that tell you?

Just phone and bring your cash, if you don't drive away in my car we will all no your a time waister;)

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.