The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I think I actually hate my car!!!!!!

how_supra

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get rid ! once a lemon always a lemon. i have an audi tdi which although does an easy 40mpg has cost far far more to run than the supra which just goes on without anything bar fuel.just had full service brakepads all round and mot(one brake light bulb to pass) whole job £350 good job too by dave and rob at henstead motorsport.

have just replaced the audi tdi estate with a toyota avensis 2.0 estate 97000 miles full history all mots full cambelt service just done .aircon all electrics etc.great drive, brakes smooth motor huge load space on a 2000(w) plate for a miserable price of £1550 hell a set of wheels for the price of a good set of alloy wheels i reckon this car will cost nothing to run for a year with the exception of fuel. only one flaw its soooo fu/*c ing ugly (my 14 year old refuses to drive in it she says its to bad for her image and insists i take her to school in the supra