The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I think I actually hate my car!!!!!!

how_supra

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you get up really early to eat?

Yeah...around 5am and then break my fast around 6:30pm.

The food doesnt matter that much to be honest, its not being able to drink water that does. I tend not to fast when i have loads of meetings, etc.

PRELUDE All the way...... :D

Yeah...around 5am and then break my fast around 6:30pm.

The food doesnt matter that much to be honest, its not being able to drink water that does. I tend not to fast when i have loads of meetings, etc.

PRELUDE All the way...... :D

Its funny at the mo because our canteen is completely deserted at lunch time. Weird if you see what I mean.

nice and sensible focus..:) 1.6 l

I tried sensible once in the form of a VW polo and I nearly killed myself I was so depressed - needless to say it didn't last very long

oooooooooooooooooooooooo

Can I have one of those?

Its funny at the mo because our canteen is completely deserted at lunch time. Weird if you see what I mean.

I tried sensible once in the form of a VW polo and I nearly killed myself I was so depressed - needless to say it didn't last very long

oooooooooooooooooooooooo

Can I have one of those?

the answer is no..... get an s 14 instead

I really like the 3000GT, nice looking car and quick as well. Although havent heard good things about their reliability.

You can go through all the jap cars out then and then at the end of the day, you will always come back to a Supra TT :D

Exactly thats the thing, as soon as I log onto this site and see all the members cars at the top, I immediately want one. :)

Exactly thats the thing, as soon as I log onto this site and see all the members cars at the top, I immediately want one. :)

have you been out in one yet??? if not, then what are you waitin for?

If you have, then what are you waiting for?

:D

have you been out in one yet??? if not, then what are you waitin for?

If you have, then what are you waiting for?

:D

Yes I have indeed - excluding James. But driven a couple over the last couple of weeks. The last manual NA did it for me big stylee. Im very particular about what I want. :p

GTO's are more unreliable than the FTO.

I like Steve's idea of the S14, but only because i'll take it to pick my dad up and take it drifting :clap: Yeah get the nissan

LOL you'll be wanting to borrow my car then I assume. :clap:

I just think if Im going to spend 4-5k on a car, I want it to be an NA. If its less that, then it will be a runaround until early next year