The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Look!! Low priced N/A auto

DannyW

The time has come to sell my Supra to fund my new TT that is on it's way from Japan.

Details:

1993 SZ auto in red

MOT until April

6 months road tax

Engine is bog standard

145000km on the clock (everthing stills reads in km)

OEM skirts and spats

17" Stern beast split rim alloys, 10" rear and 8.5" fronts

New front tyres, and very good rear tyres.

Dark tinted indicators and side repeaters.

6 disc CD changer

12" sub and 600 watt amplifier all included in the price but can be removed if required

Bad points are the bodywork isn't perfect with a few scratches and marks here and there but nothing major, also the dashboard's rubber coating is marked and worn in places (as with most supras ive seen)

Priced at £2995ono for a quick sale

Pics:

Please PM me with offers.

looks like a damn good buy there mate, should sell no problem.

(if you take those seat covers off ;))

They're only on there to keep the seats clean as i use the car daily for work (and i get a bit mucky) hence the covers, they'll come off when i stop using the car :)

Alright Dan. When you were telling me Sunday you were putting it up for sale I had no idea it'd be 3k!! I'd seriously think twice about the price.

If you do need to sell it quick why not put it up at 3.5k then it also gives people abit of room to haggle but then your still getting the 3k or maybe abit more that you wanted in the first place.

Just a thought, hope the sale goes well :thumbs:

Well done for selling it matey!

Did you point the new owner in the direction of the forum or are they already a member/know of it?

Gaz

:)

Cheers Gaz, yeah i was introduced to the guy by a fellow member from here and he himself said he will also be joining up shortly too. He's got some big plans for the car too which will be good to see.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.