The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Car STILL for sale £2000 auction

NeoFuture

No matter what you say about its condition etc the lack of MOT will lose you money. I am sure you are not, but it could appear you have something to hide. No MOT = no test drive , or an uninsured one at the very least. Serious buyers with real money wont bid on what could be an illegal car.

I would pull the sale get it MOT'd and start again.

indeed i know, but the fact that there is a ding in the front tyre (people usually change the wheels) will mean costing me a tyre for an MOT which i, in all honesty, cant afford at the moment, if i could i wouldnt be selling it !!!

borrow a wheel to get it MOT'd? ;)

Im not advertisingit on the eBay auction until i have them but i have a set of alloys with legal tyres (original alloys same as mine) which i should have on friday

i will then sell the car WITH a full 12 month MOT on it im still running the auction and activly selling as im confident the car will pass MOT

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.